Automatic carbon-infused pistols offer 98.73% accuracy up to 800 meters with targeting synched to 360-visor scan. Unit can switch mid-blast to armor piercing rounds (range 150 m.) or short-range flame-thrower option.
Tempered O-Shield armor offers operational flexibility across ecosystems, with auto temperature regulation and self-“healing” functionality. Chemical structure of graphene remotely mutated to optimize defensive strength.
Like the big brother ED-209, EM-208 offers the full media suite: 360 infrasonic cameras, audio targeting, and real-time backup. Vocal mediation cued in over 1,500 languages with 500+ regional dialects remotely updatable.
Microscopic solar O-cells chemically bonded into O-Shield armor form the lightest fueling system ever devised, drawing power from the stars and storing bio-galactic fuel for up to 48 hours of Battle-level 5 activity
- Conversant in 2,000+ languages/dialects
- “Live” cultural sensitivity feed
- Biorhythmic “Ally/Threat” assessment
- Sensitized via millions of engagement scenarios
- 450+ “Life-Saves” per unit in field (median)
- Stationed at over 2,000 schools worldwide
- Strategic scouts on all global forward bases
- “Neighborhood Serenity” leads in 1,000+ communities
- 1.78m tall (5’10)
- 873kg (1,925 lbs) - “battle trim”
- Max road “running”, 45 km/h (27.96 mph)
- Max off-road, 30 km/h (18.64 mph)
- Dual automatic carbon-infused pistols
- Armor-piercing or flame-thrower attack
- DIGImx3 battle cams w/ telescopic snap zoom
- Bio-Mylar Jr.: vocal trackers (0.015% distortion)
- Tempered O-Shield armor
- Infused graphene with mutating bonds
- OmniCorp, the OmniCorp website's page on EM-208.